Store owner FAQ
What is nishe?
nishe is built to support independent neighbourhood retail stores. Unlike other platforms, you are not competing with big box or chain stores. Our goal is to help you reach people who want to shop locally and support the small shops in your neighbourhood.
How much does it cost to be listed on nishe?
We currently offer two member plans:
- The Free & Verified plan is free, forever, no strings attached.
- The Supporter plan is $199/year or $20/month.
All prices in Canadian dollars.
What are the benefits of signing up?
Listings and search
- Free & Verified shops appear more prominently in neighbourhoods, categories, and search results.
- Supporter shops are additionally rotated through the top spots on every page!
- Free & Verified shops can add up to 3 pictures.
- Supporter shops can add up to 12 pictures, and will soon be able to connect an Instagram profile to automatically show your latest social media content with no extra effort!
How do I sign up for nishe?
It's easy! All you need to do is fill out this signup to get a free store page.
I already have a store page, how do I verify my information?
Complete the signup form and we'll contact you, usually within 48 hours.
How do I remove my store from nishe?
We're sorry to see you go! You can contact us and we will remove your store page, usually within 48 hours.
Search and listings
How do shoppers find my store on nishe?
Users can currently search for stores by name, category, or location. Your store will also appear in neighbourhood and category listings.
How are stores listed on each page?
Stores are rotated to ensure equal exposure!
- New stores have not been verified by the owner and the information was submitted by a shopper, or gathered manually online.
- Free & Verified stores appear more prominently in neighbourhoods, categories, and search results, and can add up to 3 pictures.
- Supporter stores are rotated through the top spots on every page, add up to 12 pictures, and will soon benefit from Instagram profile integration!